Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 |

Title: Ghost Girl
Author: Tonya Hurley
Publisher: Little, Brown Young Readers (August 1, 2008)
Pages: 336 pages
Reading Level: Young Adult

SOMETIMES HIGH SCHOOL REALLY IS A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH.

Charlotte Usher feels practically invisible at school, and then one day she really is. Even worse; she's dead. And all because of a guy and a gummy bear.



The plot for this book seemed a bit choppy but also smooth. This was my first time reading a book by Tonya Hurley. I was not so sure if I really liked the book or not, I mean just from the look, it looks great.

The characters, Charlotte she was somehow a unique character, she had some unique parts of her personality, not like Petula, another character, who was SUPER stereotypical. I mean super stereotypical. I really didn't like Petula. Without being said, she was just not a good character that Tonya developed. I think she could have changed her a little.


Overall this book was okay, not too bad, not too great. I was expecting something a bit better. The cover of the book really persuades you to buy it, the cover is very unique. The size, the outside look of the pages, the loosy design, it's an awesome cover, but the inside is what disappointed me
.

Cover: Photobucket
Writing: Photobucket
Ending: Photobucket
Overall: Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home