In My Mailbox (11)

Sunday, November 8, 2009 |
IMM is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

I guess this was kind of a slow week for books. But I got some that I can't wait to read!

For review:

The Tear Collector ARC by Patrick Jones
Frenemies by Alexa Young

BookMooch:

What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
Tenderness by Robert Cormier- This is actually for my sister.

That's my IMM post for this week. Have an awesome week everyone!

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a link below!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes less is more! Hope you enjoy your books. I love the cover of Tenderness.

Stormi said...

The Tear collecter looks pretty cool.

Here is mine:
http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/11/imm-saturdays-mailbox-raid.html

chocowafer said...

I like the cover of Tenderness too. Hope it's good! :)

Diana Dang said...

Great batch, happy reading!

in which a girl reads said...

Ooh,The Tear Collector looks good!

Happy Reading :)

Here's mine: http://inwhichagirl.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-4_07.html

Katie said...

Great books this week! I've been kind of so-so about reading The Tear Collector, so I'll be waiting to read your review. Happy reading! :)

book weirdo said...

some really good books enjoy.

Unknown said...

The Tear Collector sounds good. Enjoy your books. :)

Bookworm said...

Frenemies was really good. Hope you like it!

Eleni said...

Nice books babe!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home