In My Mailbox (13)

Sunday, November 22, 2009 |
IMM is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren!

Slow week but I can't wait to read all of them! =)

For review:

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

Bought:

SWITCH by Carol Snow
Evermore by Alyson Noel- Yes I know, I HAVE NOT read the Immortal Series yet, shame on me!

SWAG:
  • I got awesome SWAG from Joelle Anthony for her book, Restoring Harmony. Thank you Joelle!
That's my IMM post for this week. Have an awesome week you guys! =)

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a link below!

12 comments:

Nina said...

Wow, great books. Have fun reading them.

Here's what i got:
http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Kelsey said...

Nice books! I loved Evermore and The Espressologist(:

chocowafer said...

Hope you enjoy Evermore! I loved it! :)

Brittany said...

These all look great I just picked up the third book in the Immortal series and I still haven't read any of them yet either. *laughs*

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Awesome book haul! If it makes you feel any better, I just started reading Evermore so you aren't alone, haha. Happy reading!

My IMM

Stormi said...

Nice books! I have evermore but haven't read it yet.

Here is what I got:

http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturday-mailbox-raid.html

Unknown said...

OHHH Evermore - I just got Shadowland - I cant WAIT to start in on that one - I hope you enjoy the series as much as I did!

in which a girl reads said...

Ooh, nice books :)

Espressologist sounds like a fun read!

The Book Owl said...

I just read Evermore a few days ago, so I'm a newbie to the series as well. Have fun reading! :)

Mariana S said...

I really like to read The Espressologist...looks so good... Nice books, enjoy!!

go with happiness said...

Evermore is great! You HAVE to read it. NOW! Hahaha...but seriously it's really good. Enjoy!

Katie said...

The Espressologist! I'm jealous, it seems like everyone got that one this week! And I wasn't a huge fan of Evermore, but I think that's just me. Anyway, happy reading! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home