Books Won Reading Challenge

Friday, January 1, 2010 |

Books Won Reading Challenge
January 2 - December 31, 2010

This is being hosted by Teddy Rose. I have decided to join another fun-looking challenge! This time it's for books I have won. Yes, I know, I have TERRIBLE luck. So far, I've only won two contest since I've been blogging which was 5 months ago.. I know right? Anyways, I'll just take the risk!

Levels:

Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 books you won.
Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
Silver: Read 7-9 books you won.
Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.

Rules:
1. You must write a review for each book that you read for it to count. If you do not have a blog you can write your reviews on a place like Amazon, Powell's, Chapters, etc.

2.Crossovers with other challenges are okay.

3. Audiobooks count, as long as you won them. As do won e-books.

4. You can change up levels but cannot go back down a level.

5. Make a list of the books won that you plan to read for the challenge. You can always make changes to the list.

My list:

Keep checking back! Wish me luck! =)

1 comment:

Kari Olson said...

Interesting looking challenge! Too bad your level also depends on what you win haha

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home