In My Mailbox (20)

Saturday, January 16, 2010 |
IMM is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren!

For review:

Demon Princess: Reign Check (ARC) by Michelle Rowen
The Book Of Samuel by Erik Raschke
Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder
Possessions by Nancy Holder
Resurrection by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Legacy & Spellbound by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie

*Nancy Holder sent me 2 copies of each book, one set to giveaway! Watch out for that soon! They are all signed. Same goes for The Book Of Samuel.*

Trade:

The Lonely Hearts Club (ARC) by Elizabeth Eulberg- from Katie through my sister.

Won:

The Cinderella Society (ARC) by Kay Cassidy
Goth Girl & Fanboy (Signed) by Barry Lyga
The Body Finder SWAG (bookmarks, stickers)- the picture was taken from Sasha

Because Joelle is too nice:

(picture taken from Joelle)
  • 2 Signed Restoring Harmony tote bags - They are awesome!
  • 2 Signed Restoring Harmony magnets- awesome as well!
Well, I had a great week! I mostly can't wait to read Demon Princess: Reign Check! I'm so happy because I didn't buy any books, I went to the bookstore but I survived not buying any, HOORAY! =)

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a link below!

17 comments:

Melissa said...

What a loot! All those books and goodies look great :)

Kirthi said...

I'm jealous of your mailbox, I would steal it if I could :D Happy reading!

Lauren said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous of Demon Princess: Reign Check! I'm dying to read that one. Anyway, I hope you enjoy all the books you got, especially The Lonely Hearts Club since I personally loved that one! :)

KatieDoll said...

Jealous of The Cinderella Society. All of the books sound amazing. Happy reading!

Emma Michaels said...

Great books I am so jealous! Wishing you wonderful reading!
Sincerely,
Emma

Thao said...

WOah so many great books and goodies. I'm so jealous. Happy reading~!

Rebecca said...

Awesome books and things you got this week. The Wicked books look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Becky said...

So many books. I want to know how you decide where to start! Hope you enjoy them!

Lori(Pure Imagination) said...

Wow! You had a great week!!! I haven't read any of Nancy Holder's books. I need to. I love the covers! Happy reading!

McKenzie said...

Wow, so many great books and swag! Happy reading. :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome books! Hehe, me buying books would be call for celebration, not the other away around. Hope you enjoy reading Demon Princess: Reign Check, and I'll look forward to your reviews! :D

Chutzpah said...

So many good books...so little time...

Shantal said...

Great Books, looking forward to read our reviews :)

Here's mine :

http://booknerds-are-pretty-too.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Happy reading !

Cleverly Inked said...

LOVE THE BAGS

GABY said...

soo many books

Book Monster said...

Oh this week looks very good for you :) Happy Reading!!

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Meningkatkan Asupan Vitamin B12 Agar Terhindar Penyakit
Makanan Dan Minuman Yang Mampu Mencegah Kanker Serviks
Beberapa Jenis Manfaat Buah Kelapa Bagi Kesehatan
Penyakit Yang Bisa Di Sebabkan Kelelahan Fisik
Pentingnya Pemeriksaan Kesehatan Pranikah
Informasi Seputar Hamil Anggur
Beberapa Cara Mengatasi Wasir Dalam Masa Kehamilan
Tips Pengobatan Alami Penghilang Tumor Bibir
Tips Pengobatan Insomnia Secara Alami
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Asma Secara Alami

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home