The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Saturday, January 23, 2010 |

Title: The Naughty List
Author: Suzanne Young
Publisher: Razorbill (February 4, 2010)
Pages: 272
Reading Level: Young Adult
Source: Publisher

As if being a purrfect cheerleader isn’t enough responsibility!

Tessa Crimson’s the sweet and spunky leader of the SOS (Society of Smitten Kittens), a cheer squad–turned–spy society dedicated to bringing dastardly boyfriends to justice, one cheater at a time. Boyfriend-busting wouldn’t be so bad . . . except that so far, every suspect on the Naughty List has been proven 100% guilty!

When Tessa’s own boyfriend shows up on the List, she turns her sleuthing skills on him. Is Aiden just as naughty as all the rest, or will Tessa’s sneaky ways end in catastrophe?

The Naughty List. Is your boyfriend on it?

The Naughty List is a debut novel that will totally sweep you of your feet! It's fun, cheerful, and fabulous!

I was completely charmed by the main character, Tess because of her spunk, determination, and up-beat attitude. The fact that there was the mystery revolving around SOS, was just an added bonus! When I read The Naughty List, I couldn't help but fall for Aiden a little bit too! He was basically the perfect boyfriend any girl would ever want.

The only thing that bothered me a little was his weird obsession with Tess's feet. It creeped me out a bit at first, but then I got used to it and figured that that was Aiden's way of being unique. The actual high-school atmosphere of The Naughty List was the normal cliche-ish backdrop, but Suzanne Young achieved in making it her own, different world.

Overall, The Naughty List will keep everyone cheering for the sequel! I know I'll be cheering! GOOOOOO S-E-X K-I-T-T-E-N-S!!!....ummm I mean S-M-I-T-T-E-N K-I-T-T-E-N-S!

Cover: Photobucket.5

Ending::Photobucket

Characters: Photobucket

Writing: Photobucket

Overall: Photobucket

7 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Great review! That does sound like a little of a creepy fetish, lol, but I'm glad you thought the book overall was cute. I'm still debating whether it'll be a bit too cute for my taste, but thanks for the review! :D

Suzanne Young said...

Omg, haha I love this review! Thank you so much!!!

Suz

Sara said...

Haha awesome review! I can't wait to read this, I think its going to be the next book that I purchase! :)

Monster of Books said...

Oooh I love the cover :) Great interview, glad to know you enjoy it :)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Love the idea of the book. Glad I am Happily married now. HA Smitten Kittens

Krista/Tower of Books said...

This sounds like a really cute book.

YA Book Queen said...

I love the sound of this one! Incredible review!! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home