In My Mailbox (31)

Sunday, April 4, 2010 |
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.



For review:
Dream of Night by Heather Henson
The Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller
The Evil Within by Nancy Holder
Paisley Hanover Kisses and Tells by Cameron Tuttle
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (For International Book Tours- supply for book tour)

Borrow:
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
Forget - Her - Nots by Amy Brecount White
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

I can't wait to read all the books I got this week! I've actually read all the books I borrowed and my reviews for those will come real soon. Have a great week! :)

14 comments:

elizabeth said...

I got Before I Fall this week also! Hope to start it soon.

KatieDoll said...

Awesome books! Kind of anxious to see what you think of The Eternal Ones. Happy reading! :)

A Life Bound By Books said...

Wow, great haul you got this week! I really can't wait to hear what you think of the Eternal Ones. I was hoping it might magically appear at my door. :o) How knows right? Either way, it looks amazing!

Happy Easter and Enjoy all those great books!

Book Monster said...

I can't wait to hear your review of All The Unquiet things & Before I Fall. Before I Fall has been getting really good feedback, I hope you enjoy as well. Happy Reading!!

Lori said...

Great books this week!! I loved All Unquiet Things!! Happy Easter!

Trillian said...

Hope you enjoy them all!
Here's my Mailbox

The Library Lurker said...

Great books! I really want to read The Eternal One's, since it's getting so much buzz! Happy reading!

Kelsey said...

Great books :) Before I Fall was amazing! Enjoy!

Krista/Tower of Books said...

You had a nice week. I really want to read Before I Fall.

Maria the Bookworm said...

I hope you enjoy all your books. I'll definitely be back for your reviews! ;)

Kathrin said...

Great books! Have fun reading them :-)

Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

Jenny N. said...

Just read Forget Her Nots this week and it was pretty good. Looking forward to your review too.

Sarah said...

You got a great selection this week! I can't wait to read Before I Fall & Forget-Her-Nots. I hope you have a great week :o)

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Gairah Pria
Pengobatan Asma
Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
Kualitas Produk Greend World
Obat Pilek Menahun Pada Anak
Cara Menjaga Ginjal Agar Tetap Sehat
Obat Sembelit Dan Memperlancar BAB
Obat Penambah Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Alami Penghilang Rasa Lelah
Obat Pembersih Ginjal Kotor Alami
Obat Meningkatkan Kekebalan Tubuh Pada Penderita HIV Atau Aids

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home