You Can Stalk Me More Now

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 |

I made a Facebook account (Mavie Bookologist) just for my book blog a week or two ago. I've added quite a lot of bloggers and authors, if you haven't gotten a request from me yet, add me or, comment below with your Facebook name. I'd be happy to add you! -link-

I also made a Formspring account (Mavie, The Bookologist), again, just for my book blog. Yay! Follow me, and, if you have a Formspring account, comment below with a link, and I'll be happy to follow you! -link-

3 comments:

Chas @ LLL Reviews said...

Aloha!=)


I just requested you as a friend. My username is chasNKai.

misha1989 said...

I am already stalking you on facebook! Hehe
I just started my own blog. Any suggestions/comments are much appreciated.
Thank you
Misha
http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

Adeeva Afsheen said...

I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Kanker Tuba Falopi Herbal
Obat TBC Tumor Di Hati
Obat Polip Di Usus
Mengobati Kanker Kerongkongan
Obat Benjolan Di Bibir Vagina
Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tradisional
Cara Menghilangkan Flek Paru Paru
Cara Menghilangkan Gatal Akibat Panu
Menghilangkan Bekas Bisul

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home