Books up for Trade

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 |
I have quite a lot of books that are taking up my bookshelves... Some of these are extra copies and the rest are books that I've already reviewed and don't want anymore. So here's a list of books that are up for trade.

My books live in a smoke-free house, but with a pet dog. Although, my dog never comes upstairs (which is the floor my bedroom is located in), so technically, it's pet-free too. All books are in very good condition, unless stated otherwise.

updated: July 25 2011

ARCs:
Ten Things We Did and Probably Shouldn't Have by Sarah Mlynowski
Pearl by Jo Knowles
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Stay by Deb Caletti
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Shimmer (Riley Bloom, #2) by Alyson Noel
Nightspell (Mistwood, #2) by Leah Cypess
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Illusions (Wings, #3) by Aprilynne Pike
The Lost Saint (Dark Divine, #2) by Bree Despain
Family by Micol Ostow
Red Glove (White Cat, #2) by Holly Black

HARDCOVERs:
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate (signed)
Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2) by Lesley Livingston
Gone (Wake, #3) by Lisa McMann
DupliKate by Cherry Cheva
We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han
Father of Lies by Ann Turner
Blood & Flowers by Penny Blubaugh
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The Shifter by Janice Hardy
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn

PAPERBACKs:
Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
A Match Made In High School by Kiristin Walker
White Cat by Holly Black

I am willing to ship anywhere as long as you are willing to do so too. This is on a first come first serve basis.

If you'd like to trade, shoot me an email at bookreviewsya(@)yahoodotcom, with the subject Book Trade, including the following info: what book(s) you'd like to trade and what book(s) you have for trade.

2 comments:

Chutzpah said...

Thank you for posting this list because if nothing else it's good to bring with me on a trip to the library! Lots and lots of good books in there.

Adeeva Afsheen said...

I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his


Slimming Capsule Alami
Obat Penyakit TBC Tulang Terbaik
Jual Obat Diet Dengan Cepat Dan Aman
Nutrisi Penurun Berat Badan
Cara Menyembuhkan Paru Paru Basah
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Alergi Hidung
Obat Sembelit Yang Aman
Pengobatan Bells Palsy Herbal
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Pantat
Obat Penyakit Dompo

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home