2011 Debut Author Challenge

Monday, December 6, 2010 |

Yes, I'm participating again in the debut author challenge! 2011 is near by so it's better if I join earlier! Earlier is always better! Anyhoo, if you never heard about the challenge before or would like to know what it is, you can go and check out it's awesomeness! If you'd like to join, then join!

The aim is to try and read 12 debuts coming out in 2011, but I'll definitely try to read more than that! Here's my list (of the debut books I read in 2011):


  1. Choker by Elizabeth Woods
  2. The Trouble With Half a Moon by Danette Vigilante
  3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  4. XVI by Julia Karr
  5. Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

I don't want to list any debuts yet because it really confuses me. Instead, I'll just list the book every time I'm done reading it (and hopefully will put a link if I do post a review on my blog) I'll be updating it from time to time so be sure to check back! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

I'm also participating! I decided to try for 15 debuts and already have a rough estimate list. :D

~Briana

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge, Mavie! good luck and happy reading!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home