Blogger Blooms (4)

Saturday, December 11, 2010 |
'Blogger Blooms' is a highlight of some book blogs that 'bloom' to me and stand out. These blogs are mainly young adult and the owner of the blogs are pretty awesome. A short paragraph or two is given with each blogger, so that, readers will get to know more about them and their blogs!


Allison from Allure of Books

My name is Allison, I'm 24 and live in Oklahoma and am slowly but surely working toward being a librarian. I started The Allure of Books a little over six months ago. I've been active on Goodreads for a long time, and ended up becoming friends with several bloggers. It didn't take long for me to want to start a blog of my own so that I could share my reviews and become even more involved in the online YA reading community! I love being able to interact on a daily basis with people that love reading just as much as I do. I read everything - romance, suspense, historical fiction and all types of young adult, and I try to make sure my blog reflects that. My goal for 2011 (besides catching up with the 30+ books I've read and need to review - sigh) is to sign up for more challenges so that I have goals to work for - we'll see how it goes!



Clover Hill Book Reviews started in October this year. I've always been a bookworm, and decided it was time to review and share online the books I read, as well as keeping a record for my own use. I read an eclectic mix of genres - from YA, mysteries, crime, paranormal and thrillers. My children, Shaun and Harry, are also Young Reviewers on my blog, and review the books they've read also. Shaun recently took part in interviewing Alison Hart, author of over 50 books, following a joint review of Anna's Blizzard. I love taking part online, there's a really great community of book bloggers who share their love for reading. Book blogging has also meant a positive change for me, aside from sharing my love of books, I'm also now an Editor of them - my dream job and one which I take pride in and love doing :)


Keila from The Soul Sisters

I'm extremely perky, chatty, mildly annoying but fun-loving. I can make people smile or laugh and leave a good impression. (or so they say) I'm a bit of a procrastinator but I work good and hard. (when I like what I'm doing. When I don't, I forget it.)

We blog about books (stating the obvious fact) but in a teenager's perspective. We blog about books written by adults but we give clean (ahem) and honest reviews. Our blog is fun and quirky as we are and we are sold on giving true and honest reviews. A blog where books are in the spotlight. Humor and others come naturally! =))

Those are my blogger blooms! What are yours?

4 comments:

Louisse A. said...

AWWW!!! I'm so proud of you, Keila! You aren't totally useless! :)) Joke! I love ya! <3 Thanks, Mavie! :D

Tegan said...

I like this meme.

will have to check some of these out

~The Book Pixie said...

I'm following The Allure of Books and will need to check out the other two! Great post! :D

~Briana

Michelle at Clover Hill Book Reviews said...

Thank you for having me over for Blogger Blooms!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home