Blogger Blooms (5)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 |
'Blogger Blooms' is a highlight of some book blogs that 'bloom' to me and stand out. These blogs are mainly young adult and the owner of the blogs are pretty awesome. A short paragraph or two is given with each blogger, so that, readers will get to know more about them and their blogs!


Ivy from Ivy Reads

About my blog:
Ivy Reads (iReads) was opened on November 8, 2010 to review books, mainly YA and some "Chick-Lit." I was inspired by Tawni and Mary. The purpose of Ivy Reads is to share my thoughts of the books I've read and hoping to recommend some books to the readers of my blog. I hope my visitors like visiting my blog and reading the contest and much as I enjoy writing for Ivy Reads!

About me:

My name is Ivy and is a college student studying Sociology. I am an avid reader of YA fiction. I love to read and spend most of my time reading instead of focusing on schoolwork. I can always find something to purchase in book stores than in clothes store. I'm a spur-of-the-moment kind of girl. I like to meet new friends, surf the Internet, and Photography.


I'm Jessica. I'm 14 (almost 15. Woot!), an aspiring author (sometimes I think it's like a form of schizophrenia, really. Holy crap I spelled schizophrenia right), a music lover (Rise Against is my FAVORITE, but I love LOTS), and I run Shut Up! I'm Reading. (so obviously I also am a book lover too). Honestly, sometimes I think I do a really crappy job at blogging, and wonder why anyone reads it, but I'm SO glad they do.



I started this blog about six months ago because I wanted to talk about books. I just love to read all types of books. My most favorites are book series. Since joining Twitter and creating my blog I have really enjoyed meeting new people, discussing books, and making some great friends. My blog mainly is book reviews and I am currently trying to get a read-along together for February. There are sometimes that I just write about the happenings in my life or current events but overall it is just book reviews.
Those are my blogger blooms! What are yours?

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Ohhs I'm mentioned! :) Check out my book blog! :) Thanks!

I'm going to check out the other bloggers mentioned! :D

Thanks for the feature!

~The Book Pixie said...

I hadn't heard of Ivy Reads before and will need to check that one out! :D

~Briana

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home