2011 Young Adult Contemporary Challenge

Monday, January 10, 2011 |

Who loves contemporary? I know I do! Well, Reggie over The Undercover Book Lover is hosting a 2011 young adult contemporary challenge! If you'd like to sign up and join, you may do so! The contemporary genre has taken a back seat so the goal for this challenge is to at least read thirteen young adult contemporary novels by the end of 2011. I love contemporary books so I'm definitely game for this challenge. I cannot wait to see what will bring me this 2011. Hopefully, I'll reach the aim and will be able to read thirteen contemporary novels. Right now, it seems like a piece of cake but I'm not too sure if it is! It maybe a bit tough for me! Who knows! Enough of me talking about this awesomeness, but, go ahead and sign up! You know you want to! Give contemporary a chance! The contemporary genre is full of amazing looking books this year!

--And, did I mention? There are giveaways every 2-3 months! What else are you waiting for?

Here's my list:
  1. Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Wish me luck and hope you join!

5 comments:

sylestehwriter said...

Thanks for this! I'll be signing up as well.

Cari said...

I also signed up :)

Melina said...

So, is contemporary the same as realistic fiction? This sounds fun.

~The Book Pixie said...

I was going to sign up for this one until I realized all the YA contemporary books had to be published in 2011. I have too many on my shelves already that I want to try and read this year and with me already doing the debut challenge, just don't think I could complete this one. Best of luck though. :D

~Briana

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Makanan Sehat Yang Mampu Mencegah Datangnya Penyakit Kanker
Awas Polusi Udara Bisa Sebabkan Anak Asma
Cara Mengatasi Masalah Ejakulasi Dini
Penyakit Pada Organ Vagina Bisa Disebabkan Virus Dan Bakteri
Beberapa Lurah Cantik Yang Ada Di Indonesia
Obat Infeksi Jantung Yang Paling Aman
Obat Herbal Penghancur Lemak Dalam Darah
Makanan Sehat Penderita Batu Empedu
Tips Alami Untuk Membersihkan Kuman Akibat Penyakit
Waspada Meningitis Bakteri Yang Menyerang Bayi

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home