Cover-Catch (16)

Monday, January 31, 2011 |
'Cover-Catch' features book covers that will be of interest to the YA blogging world and to myself. Not only will some of them be amazing covers, but they are covers that have just been recently shown to the whole blogsphere or has not gotten much attention. All covers featured are soon to be released. Not all covers are final, they may change.

Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins
September 13, 2011 - Margaret K. McElderry

Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
May 10, 2011 - Little, Brown for Young Readers


Shattered by Robin Wasserman
September 6, 2011 - Simon Pulse

Girl with the Silver Eyes by Willo Davis Roberts
March 22, 2011 - Aladdin

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore
August 23, 2011 - HarperCollins

Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
May 1, 2011 - Sourcebooks Fire

Hourglass by Myra McEntire
May 24, 2011 - Egmont USA

The Eternal Sea (Everlasting, #2) by Angie Frazier
June 1, 2011 - Scholastic Press

Elemental Reality by Cesya Cuono
2011 - Revolution Publishing

Sharks and Boys by Kristen Tracy
2011 - Disney Hyperion


Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
December 8, 2011 - Philomel

Tighter by Adele Griffin
May 10, 2011 - Knopf Books for Young Readers


What do you think of these gorgeous covers?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cover on Hourglass. She's walking down the wall! I haven't heard of any of these before so I'm one who'll be looking forward to the next few months and reading more about them.

Miss Bookiverse said...

That's the new Ellen Hopkins cover? Wow, it's so beautiful!
Elemental Reality looks pretty cool, too.

Sarah said...

so many pretties!! Perfect, Hourglass, The Girl with Silver Eyes and Elemental Reality are my favorites :)

Nina said...

That cover of Girl with the Silver Eyes is absolutley my favourite. :)

Ingreads. said...

Wow! I love each one of them!

~The Book Pixie said...

I think almost all of those are on my wishlist but I see a couple that are new to me. This is the first time I'm seeing some of these covers too. Love the covers for Elemental Reality and Perfect!

~Briana

Book Blather said...

Awesome list!

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

I loved THE GIRL WITH THE SILVER EYES when I was a kid--so happy they're reissuing it! One of my first brushes with the paranormal genre and I was hooked (obviously--I'm still devouring them!).

I love how amazing the covers are these days. Like a moth to a flame, they draw me in!

Mary
The Book Swarm

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

I love pretty covers! Never heard of Elemental Reality or The Girl With the Silver Eyes, gonna have to go check them out on goodreads now!

Unknown said...

Thank you for adding my book to your post :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home