In My Mailbox (56)

Sunday, January 30, 2011 |
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.


For review:
Beautiful Dead: Summer by Eden McGuirre
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Haven by Kristi Cook
Possession by Elana Johnson
Shift (Shade, #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
Jena and Jonah's Fauxmance by Brendan Halpin
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby

Thank you to all the wonderful publicists that sent it to me! Happy Reading!

8 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Fab books missy! Enjoy :)

Jasmine Cervik said...

Wow! A ton of awesome books! Super jealous!

Jasmine
The Reading Housewives

Kelsey said...

Great books! I really want to read Moonglass :) Happy reading!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Great books this week, Mavie. I've been looking forward to quite a few of these for some time now, so I'm eager to read your reviews. Happy reading!

Jennifer said...

WOW great IMM haul this week. Darkness Becomes Her sound awesome going to check it out further. Enjoy all of your goodies Mavie.

brandileigh2003 said...

I really enjoyed Haven- hope you do too.

Happy reading and have a great week!
Brandi’s IMMB

~The Book Pixie said...

Almost all of those are on my wishlist I'm reading Mad Love right now. Enjoy all those awesome books girl! :D

~Briana

Elana Johnson said...

Yay you have POSSESSION. I hope you enjoy it. :) You'll have to let me know.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home