In My Mailbox (5)

Thursday, September 24, 2009 |
Hey everyone! I know in my other post I said I will delay IMM, but I don't want to, it's better to do it in advance then late, isnt't it? Anyways, I got awesome books this week. I got THREE 2010 releases! Let's get on with it!


For review:

ARC of Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman. Release Date: (January 12, 2010)
ARC of SEA by Heidi R. Kling. Release Date: June 10, 2010
ARC of Restoring Harmony by Joƫlle Anthony. Release Date: May 13, 2010
Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
So I'd live to give the hugest thank you ever to Stacey for sending those THREE ARC'S, especially how you sent two copies for Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials one for me, and for my sister. So thank you!

That's IMM for the week, all the books I got were for review, I didn't buy anything nor receive nor mooched. What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link below so I could see!

Later guys!

8 comments:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I love the title on Rosalind Wiseman's novel! And I think Sea has a great cover! Enjoy your books!

Unknown said...

Ooh The Sea...Are we talking a mermaid story here? I'm intrigued!

Lauren said...

Wow, you got Restoring Harmony already! I'm coveting that one.

Kelsey said...

Ooohh great books(: I love the new cover of Boys, Girls.. Looking forward to all your reviews(:

Bookworm said...

I totally want to read Another Faust! I'm excited to see what you think of it.

Nina said...

Great books. Another Faust looks great! Enjoy reading. :)

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Oh, awesome books! My week was pretty slow :P

Happy reading!

xoxo,

Meggin from over at Serendipity Reviews

Eleni said...

You got some great books girliee!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home