In My Mailbox (30)

Saturday, March 27, 2010 |
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.



For review:
13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison (ARC)
Take the Reins by Jessica Burkhart
Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly (ARC)
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey (ARC)

Won:
Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston
(1) bottle of The Dark Divine Nail Polish

Bought:
Heist Society by Ally Carter

I can't wait to read all! Please remember I just recently bought my own domain. The transition isn't done yet. I'll update all of you once it is. Also, did you notice I changed the colors of my sidebar and borders to blue instead of black? I also thickened the borders. I'm starting to learn more and more about HTML! Yay! :)

8 comments:

Book Monster said...

I'm currently reading the Heist Society and it's definitely a fun read :) The Guardian of the Dead looks good. I look forward to your reviews, and hope you enjoy your haul. Happy Reading.

Lori said...

Great books this week!! I loved 13 Treasures! Guardian of the Dead was good too! I have Heist Society but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy all your books!!

GABY said...

Great books!

I really want to read Heist Society by Ally Carter....I love her Gallagher Girls saga.

I haven't heard before about 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison and Take the Reins by Jessica Burkhart...but they catch my eyes :D

loreleimarsh said...

I just finished 13 Treasures. I think you might like it! Enjoy everything.

Lynsey Newton said...

ooh I like the cover for 13 Treasures, the UK cover is nice but different :)

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I love that cover for Heist Society, and I've heard it's awesome! Guardian of the Dead looks cool too,

Hope you have fun reading :)

The Book Owl said...

Oh, 13 Treasures. I'm excited for that one. Happy reading! :]

Adeeva Afsheen said...

I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Tips Pengobatan Alami Penyakit Diabetes
Cara Alami Penghilang Kanker Rahim
Tips Alami Untuk Melindungi Tubuh Dari Virus Zika
Pengobatan Tumor Parotis Yang Aman
Obat Alami Untuk Menghilangkan Diabetes Melitus
Obat Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi Pada Tubuh
Menghilangkan Penyakit Dengan Herbal
Tips Pengobatan Penyakit TBC Kelenjar
Tips Pengobatan Penyakit Syaraf Kejepit
Waspada Meningitis Bakteri Yang Menyerang Bayi

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home