Crescendo Cover Revealed!

Saturday, April 10, 2010 |
OMG, OMG, OMG, the Hush, Hush fan site just recently revealed the cover to Crescendo, the sequel to Hush, Hush! I know, I'm supposed to post this on my cover-catch posts, but I just couldn't resist it! It needs it own post, lol! Here's the cover:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_O_Mt50d1dwk/S8D4_5ZxklI/AAAAAAAAAxg/LLGYoMJ3KNs/s1600/Crescendo+Cover+TBR.jpg

It's amazing, just like the Hush, Hush cover. The font, I think is the same? I'm loving the white and gray contrasts, and the lightning, I love everything!

What do you think about the cover?

10 comments:

Dwayne said...

I absolutely adore it!

KayLyn said...

I love it, I really do! :)

Bookworm said...

OMG, how dramatic and gorgeous! Wow!

BookFreak said...

Its cute, but I prefer the Fallen series by Lauren Kate better.

Diana said...

I love it! I think it's amazing!

Kirthi said...

I like it too, it's awesome! I like the black and white theme, and the lightning and rain, real cool!

Iris said...

I just LUV the cover! It's so amazing. But, Hush Hush still my favorite. It's Patch's fault!

Flo said...

"OMG OMG" i so agree,this cover is...wow

Larissa said...

I loved it!!!! :)

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Gairah Pria
Pengobatan Asma
Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
Kualitas Produk Greend World
Obat Pilek Menahun Pada Anak
Cara Menjaga Ginjal Agar Tetap Sehat
Obat Sembelit Dan Memperlancar BAB
Obat Penambah Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Alami Penghilang Rasa Lelah
Obat Pembersih Ginjal Kotor Alami
Obat Meningkatkan Kekebalan Tubuh Pada Penderita HIV Atau Aids

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home