In My Mailbox (32)

Sunday, April 11, 2010 |
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.



For review:
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Runaway by Meg Cabot (2nd copy)
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (2 copies)

Won:
Stressed in Scottsdale by Marcia Fine
A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine
(Thanks to Cindy!)

Bought:
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder

I had a great week for books! I might do a giveaway soon for my extra/double copies. I'd love to know what you guys got this week!

13 comments:

The Library Lurker said...

Great haul! Very jealous of Mistwood and Linger! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

KatieDoll said...

Linger! Gah, it seems like everybody got Linger this week. *cries in jealousy* Happy Reading! I heard Mistwood was amazing! :)

Book Monster said...

Ooh what a cool haul,lol. Mistwood? Linger? Radiant Shadows? Blood Feud?? ooh you must be one happy girl. Can't wait to see your reviews XD

Lori said...

Great books! I got Linger too!!!!!! It made my day....no week....no month :) Enjoy!

Iris said...

I'm so in love with Chasing Brooklyn synopsis. I need for me!

Dwayne said...

Wow Linger. Luckyyy you!

KayLyn said...

Linger AND Blood Feuds? Aw, man I'm really jealous now! Enjoy your books :)

Eleni @ La Femme Readers said...

Great books this week, enjoy!

Sarah said...

Great selection! I can't wait to read Linger & Radiant Shadows :o) Hope you enjoy them both!

A Life Bound By Books said...

YAY for some great books this week! And, we both got a copy of Linger! Exciting!!!

I can't wait to read Radiant Shadows and Mistwood. Loved Chasing Brooklyn. Enjoy them all!

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

I am going to curl up and cry!!! Blood Feud?! I am so J!!=)

Enjoy!

Ladybug said...

I'm thinking that you got the wrong books this week, I'm sure they were posted to me LOL ;)

I hope you enjoy your new books!

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Gairah Pria
Pengobatan Asma
Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
Kualitas Produk Greend World
Obat Pilek Menahun Pada Anak
Cara Menjaga Ginjal Agar Tetap Sehat
Obat Sembelit Dan Memperlancar BAB
Obat Penambah Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Alami Penghilang Rasa Lelah
Obat Pembersih Ginjal Kotor Alami
Obat Meningkatkan Kekebalan Tubuh Pada Penderita HIV Atau Aids

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home