Winter Longing by Tricia Mills

Thursday, August 26, 2010 |

Author: Tricia Mills
Publisher: Razorbill
Pages: 272
Publication Date: August 12, 2010
Source: Publisher

A plane crash in Alaska takes
Winter’s first love away forever . . .

When Winter's boyfriend is killed in a plane crash in the Alaskan wilderness, she's robbed of the future she'd only just allowed herself to believe might be hers. Winter and Spencer had been destined for one another. And after his death, Spencer's presence continues to haunt her.

But when her next-door neighbor becomes an unlikely friend, Winter begins to accept all that she can't change. Can she open herself to a new future . . . and a possible new love?
Winter Longing is beautiful, sweet, and heartwarming novel that touches your heart. When Winter's boyfriend dies, it devastates her and affects her so deeply that she can't trust herself to open up to another love. The connection that Winter and Jesse forge is simply so wonderful. I felt every emotional heartbreak and every emotional decision that was made between them.

Winter is really an empathetic character that anybody could relate to, despite her unique position. The emotional trauma that she went through was easily relatable to me. I could really feel how she feels. Apart from that, Lindsey's life also had a big impact in the story. Mills not only pays attention on Winter, but also touches on Lindsey's problems as well, creating a more diverse storyline.

Exceptionally touching and heartbreaking, Winter Longing will surely strike a chord within you.

Cover: Photobucket

Ending::Photobucket

Characters: Photobucket

Writing: Photobucket

Overall: Photobucket

6 comments:

Savannah said...

Glad to hear you like it. I got this one in the mail and I am excited to read it!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

This looks like a really good book. I love these kinds of stories. Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed this book, too.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Great review! I'm looking forward to reading this one =)

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Yay! I have this one and I'll surely read it soon!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

This one sounds like a fantastic read!=) This is the second time I am seeing this in the blogs and so glad to!!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home