In My Mailbox (49)

Sunday, November 14, 2010 |
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

*was too lazy to make a vlog*

For review:
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
The Witches' Kichen
The Saga of Larten Cresley: Birth of a Killer
Bloodthirsty
Dark Song
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
The Daughters
The Daughter Take the Stage

Oh, and I also got a new nano! They're soooo tiny and cute! :)

Leave me comments with your IMM links and I'd be happy to check them out! Have an awesome week!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

I loved the Duff and Bloodthirsty, Happy Reading!

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I can't wait for Mad Love! Congrats! I adored The DUFF, definitely one of my all time favorites! Happy Reading :)

~The Book Pixie said...

I have an ARC of Mad Love for review and an ARC of The Duff. Dark Song is on my wishlist. Great books this week girl and I hope you enjoy them. :D

~Briana

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Oh, I want Mad Love. I also got The DUFF this week, too. Hope you enjoy all your amazing books!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Yay The Duff!! I LOVED that book. One of my top reads for 2010 :-) Enjoy!

Jen Bigheart said...

I've heard mixed reviews about The Duff. I need to get to it...



~Jen

aisyahputrisetiawan said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Vitamin Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Vitamin Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Suplemen Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
obat Penurun Berat Badan Tanpa Efek Samping
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan
Cream Jerawat Herbal Alami
Obat Benjolan Di Pergelangan Tangan Tradisional

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home