Contest: Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein

Monday, November 15, 2010 |

Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
The greatest unsolved mystery of American history--what happened to all the colonists who landed on Roanoke Island in 1587? This novel traces the fortunes and misfortunes of one Cate Archer, banished to Virginia by a jealous Queen Elizabeth because of her dalliance with Sir Walter Ralegh. What will be her fate in this dangerous New World?



Up for grabs: (1) finished copy of Cate of the Lost Colony donated by Bloomsbury

Official Information:
  • fill out the form below
  • November 30 is the deadline
  • open only to US entrants
  • entrants must be 13 years or older
  • check my contest policy
  • contest closed - winner n/a


6 comments:

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Thanks for the opportunity! I loved this book and would be thrilled to have a finished version. :)

Shannon said...

I haven't heard a lot about this book, I'm not sure if its because I've been living in a bubble, but it sounds really good! thanks for the contest!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Thanks for the giveaway. I've been wanting to read this!

~The Book Pixie said...

This one is on my wishlist! Thanks for the giveaway! :D

~Briana

Carol Naomi Wong said...

I just filled out the form to enter the contest for 'Cate of the Lost COlony" and after I submitted it a message that Internet Explorer cannot display the page. So I don't know whether or not my entry was submitted.

CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

Adeeva Afsheen said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Vitamin Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Vitamin Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Suplemen Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
obat Penurun Berat Badan Tanpa Efek Samping
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan
Cream Jerawat Herbal Alami
Obat Benjolan Di Pergelangan Tangan Tradisional

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home