In My Mailbox (41)

Sunday, August 29, 2010 |
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.


For review:
FLEDGING: JASON STEED by Mark A. Cooper
The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
Beautiful Dead: Arizona by Eden Maguire
Manifest by Artist Arthur
It's a Book' by Lane Smith
THE DUFF by Kody Keplinger
The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Hush by Eishes Chayil
The Twin’s Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Where the Truth Lies by Jessica Warman
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
Secondhand Charm by Julie Berr

Trade:
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman

Won:
Everlasting by Angie Frazer

Bought:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Sorry for no pictures this week!

9 comments:

BrittLit said...

Great books this week. I am looking forward to you thoughts on The Twin's Daughter. Happy Reading!

Melissa said...

Oh, excellent books! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The DUFF and The Twin's Daughter! :)

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Awesome books! I'll be looking forward to the reviews :)

A Life Bound By Books said...

WOW Mavie, another great week in books for you!

I hope you really enjoy them all :)

Dazzling Mage said...

Hmm, seeing The Twin's Daughter everywhere. Curious about it. Anyway, enjoy!

The Readings of a Busy Mom said...

great books this week i hope you enjoy them all

Catie S (Book Bound) said...

I can't wait to read Arizona! I loved Jonas, so I hope Arizona is just as good! (or better.)

Alexander Bennett (Tales of a Teenage Book Lover) said...

AWESOME IMM!

Adeeva Afsheen said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Suplemen Menurunkan Berat Badan
Obat Peninggi Badan Anak
Cream Alami Memutihkan Kulit Wajah
Obat Infeksi Kulit
Pengobatan Kista Ginjal Alami Yang Aman
Obat penyakit crohn Alami
Obat Benjolan Nanah
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Kram Otak
Obat Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home